Monday, April 30, 2012

This Is A Crap Blogpost.

While I try to not fill your Dashboard with terrible blogposts (as I have done in the past *cough*), this time, I feel like I must. So today, we're going to talk about why I go to bed at 5 am, EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's not a healthy habit, I know, but I have my reasons! Really! I do!

Before I go on, I would like to just throw it out there that I'm feeling British today. Heck I even had a large cup of tea a while ago! I've been feeling British-er (not so British, that) than usual because I've been watching Charlie McDonnell's YouTube videos for god alone knows how many hours. I'm not even kidding. I watched his videos for about two hours last night, and it's the first thing I did when I woke up like an hour ago (I slept at 5. I can be forgiven).

I digress.

Ok, so why have I been going to bed at 5 am, you ask? Do you even ask? Oh pish, I don't even care if you ask anymore! But I really do.

Again, I digress.

Coming to the point, I sleep at 5 am every...morning? Well, you already knew that, but I thought I'd just put that out there as well. Again. Now look, it's not like I WANT to go to bed that late/ early every single day. I don't enjoy waking up in the middle of the afternoon (but really I do) and munch on soggy breakfast for lunch. I don't enjoy not being the first person to see my name in the paper again, and inform my friends about how I managed to get their names in the paper as well (takes a bow. NOT). I don't enjoy missing all the fun, cool reruns of my favourite TV shows that usually happen at around 9 am. I also don't enjoy slightly sour coconut chutney. Which is what I am forced to swallow when the siesta takes on a life of its own.

Now, I enjoy facebooking just as much as the next person, but I have a secret. I enjoy a little more than the regular act of commenting and 'liking' pages. Gosh, I sound like a sexpot. But no, those aren't my intentions on Facebook. I, in fact, enjoy a few sad games on the site, which is what I end up wasting my time on in the middle of the night. But wait!


That's one thing. Just ONE thing. I think I'll list the reasons. I'm better with lists. I really do think so. Okay, I'll go on a list then. I'm doing it. (Inner thoughts: Shut the fuck up and type you finally have somewhere to be in an hour!)

1. My writing - It is literally keeping me up at night. I've been trying to come up with these seemingly brilliant, uncanny ideas for the book, and while there are some that work, it's hard to make them work. Am I making sense?

2. Mockingjay - If you know me, you know that I'm crazy about the Hunger Games series. I had a fit when I got done with Catching Fire, which was a while ago. And because I didn't get my copy of Mockingjay on time, I lost interest. But, craziness is back! Gale, more specifically, is keeping me up. To know more, head to your nearest bookstore and grab your copies of the trilogy so you have a vague idea of what I'm talking about.

3. Sheer stupidity - This had to be mentioned. I've been tweeting like a crazy person, and googling all these crazy stupid things that will not be of any consequence to me the very next day.

4. Good music - Again, if you know me, and follow me on Twitter, you'd know that I'm obsessed with Gotye and Ingrid Michaelson. Brilliant, brilliant musicians with extremely different styles. Both of which I am loving. Experimenting is good. Yeah it is!

5. YouTube - This isn't even my fault. Well, it is, but it isn't. So I see these pages linking the rest of the world to these awesome videos, and each time I click on one of them, I'm hooked. Sometimes to other videos by the creator, but most of the time to the videos on the side bar. And YouTube being YouTube, tends to have awesom-er videos on that awesome side bar. I'm not being British anymore, am I? Oh well. Back to YouTube and why I love it so. Now, my biggest problem is that when I am in an altered state of being, as I am quite often post midnight, everything seems awesome. Even a random video about horses. Or stuffed toys. Point is, one thing leads to another, and before I know it, I'm laughing at a very cute guy going on about his disastrous life and things, and how he made a video about it. At 4 am. Which is when I decide to start winding up, and get off YouTube.

6. Thoughts - Yes, thoughts. I like to think. And think about my day. And ideate. And make plans about doing cool things the next day. And thinking about how I can not procrastinate. And then think about why I procrastinate. I sound like such a dutz. yes, dutz.

7. The future - The scary dark black hole I'm soon going dive into headfirst. School's out in a year. Options are a-calling. Where do I go? What do I do? Who do I eat? Wait, that came out wrong.

8. Bad TV - Maybe not so bad TV, but bad TV as a whole. There are some terrible shows that the stupid channels air after hours, and my night time fear keeps me from switching it all off. Me needsa some noisea. Not nausea. Noise-a.

I think I'm out of reasons. But you finally get my point. It's not like I don't have a life! Well, really, I don't. But things interest me, and keep me up. Not like I'm crazy.

I should really head out now. I can't stretch this out any longer than I already have. Jesus. Bye

But waaaaiiiiit! 3 days to California.

Yeah Yeah.

Bye, bums.

P.S: Check out charlieissocoollike on YouTube. He is like, so cool. Like.

3 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

So stylish! follow each other sweetie?:X

FashionSpot.ro

Niyati said...

I just read this. And I'm SO this person right now. :D The internet is a bitch. And so are awesome things that become awesome-er past midnight! :P

Shruti Bhiwandiwala said...

Go watch charlieissocoollike. NOW.