Saturday, January 28, 2012

The First Word

No. No love. No hate. No crime. No fate. No sex, drugs or rock ‘n’ roll. No prostitution. No corruption. No war. No terror. No rights. No freedom. No knowledge. No question. No value. No priorities. No family. No companion. No constitution. No annihilation. No bombs. No food. No dogs. No water. No admission. No affection. No PDA. No signs. No red light. No authority. No authorisation. No power. No permission. No cussing. No sexuality. No nudity. No music. No colour. No light. No darkness. No art. No ink. No life. No death. No in-between. No words. No actions. No movement. No scribbles. No blinking. No breathing. No living. No dying. No. Yes. Hell no. Honestly? No. No way in hell. Not over my dead body. Not a chance. Countless ways to say it, even though it’s the easiest of them all – NO.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is fascinating. I'm not completely sure what you were saying, but I know what *I* took away from it, and it made me think.

~Stephanie

Shruti Bhiwandiwala said...

Just a whole lot of pent up negative energy scribbled down. I was in a bit of a slump, and was, in some way, seeing the truth (if you must) in everything around me. Glad it made you think, though. In a good way, I hope?

Vidhi said...

I really like your blog, bro. :)

Shruti Bhiwandiwala said...

Thanks, Vidhi! I'll try and post something remotely interesting when inspiration hits again :)