Wednesday, May 19, 2010

...And More Jewellery.

few more rings i made this past week, and a pin! the ideas just came flowing. of course, mom had a request for a flower shaped thing. she is so obsessed with anything flower shaped/with flowers on it! these new ones were a little more complicated than the previous ones. i posted the pics on my Facebook page, and a lot of people had a lot of nice things to say about them, which made my day :)

anywhoo, here's the jewellery!
"Budding" pin.

i screwed this one up...but still. this is a bronze Snake ring.

i love this. i thought it seems very fun!
"Bow-Tie" ring.


mommy's request :)
"Blue Blossom" ring.


"I See Flowers" ring.

i love this one too!
"Leafy" ring.


and finally, my new favourite!
"Gimme A Hand" ring.


thoughts?

I'm linking this post to Tea Rose Home:



8 comments:

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

I think you should call the bronze snake Earthworm.

:D

Koshy said...

i love the hand and the flower.. guess what?? i got vintage glasses! ha! hate me!!

Sachiko said...

They are all so unique! Thank you for linking to my party!

shruti said...

@ Laura: genius! i'm gonna do that :D

@ koshy: i got 3 pairs of glasses today. so i think it compensates for the hatred :D oh and i bought a telephone pendant necklace :D

@ Sachiko: your stuff is gorgeous too! i tried the yo-yo's but messed them up :/ and thank u!

Koshy said...

i hate you!!!
:'(
i am so buying you the wedding collection now!

Koshy said...

and the word verification thingy gave the word"seduce"for the previous comment!

shruti said...

mwhahahaha! :D fine. but it. but instead get me a barbie basics doll na.. :/

and at the seduce thing: hahaha!

Amanda T said...

Awww, I like the hand one, it's so cute! :)

http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com